Friday, February 4, 2011

Tis the Season

December came and went in a blink of an eye. I accidently posted all of my pics backwards (in terms of dates) so we're starting off with HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 and then heading back to the beginning of December! (note: our other camera is broken so all of my Christmas pics with my sister and family are stuck on there! bummer)
New Years Morning with the Quists at my mom and dad's.
Toasting in the new year ( we all made celebration hats)
Tracy...too much vino already?! :)
Jeremy all cool and stuff in his newspaper hat
Alan...a cross between a pirate and, well, I'm not sure!
The kiddos saying, "Happy New Year" just before their apple juice toasts and early bedtimes of 8pm! :)
Kirra playing on the frozen pond at night.
Our little dancer girl!
E!!!!
Kirra received three semi-big gifts for Christmas, dance lessons and outfits, cross-country skis, and well, you'll have to keep reading for the 3rd gift! She was a PRO the first time out! She even convinced Papa to take her out late at night!
Ski Family
The 3rd Gift! Meet NEMO, Kirra's Beta Fish! :)
Elli playing with her future present (leg warmers from Nana that are still in the yarn ball form)
Realizing she didn't get a "real dog" that she kept asking us for, but a fish! Not too disappointed thankfully!
My Grandma Strite spent the entire two weeks of Christmas break up at my mom and dad's with us! I love that my girls are getting a chance to spend quality time with her!
So Big!!!
Attack of the baby monster!

Alan and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on the 21st!!! We actually did a little night out a few weeks prior, however, and went to see Michael Buble in concert and stayed at the JW Marriot downtown! I get blown away by the life we have been given together and am so thrilled to be doing it with my best friend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment