Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting Up To Speed

Well, I think I'm all caught up...I think.

Over a weekend in January, Alan released me from mommy duty and I headed to Chicago to spend the weekend two of my dearest friends, Chel and Aners (two girls whom I lived with all four years of my life at Hope). Chel turned 30 back in December, but we celebrated together with a little "spa" weekend! We definitely missed the 4th roommate, Sarah, but she was 36+ weeks preggers and couldn't make the journey from NYC!

Kirra is just starting to get into playing dress up! I love it! Luckily we have some older friends in our life, so we get all the hand-me-downs!
Kirra's bestest friend in the whole entire world is Norah...and she got to dress up too!

Happy Valentine's Day 2010! On Valentine's morning we took it easy and just had a family dance party (Kirra's newest thing before heading to bed is having a dance party of some sort. Sometimes I ask her what music she wants and she says, "The music in my head mama!")
I am realizing that I have not taken any preggers pics of myself, you can kinda see a little baby bump in the above pic, but I'll try to post some soon!

Ah, tulips! This is just a reminder that spring really isn't that far away!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness kirra is getting so big! and her hair! its so long! :) awww... miss you guys!
    -liz

    ReplyDelete