Friday, May 28, 2010

Spring Time Cont.


One night we found Kirra going through the laundry and putting on my underwear....isn't she adorable?!
Meijer Garden Fun with the Wolthuis'

The current artist at Fredrick Meijer Gardens is Chihuly--known for his glass blowing! This is a garden of red reeds! More impressive in person.
This is the face of my 2 1/2 year old going on 13!!!!
Kirra and I headed to the Children's Museum today....a little mommy & Kirra time before this new babe comes along!



Random, I know! Alan actually had a colonoscopy today...this is him just after coming out of it...everything is great!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how much Elinore looks like Jennifer when she was her age and how big Kirra is! She looks so much like her daddy! Congratulations on your newest addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete