Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two Months Old

I am in awe how quickly 2 months goes by with 2 kiddos!!!
Eliana has morphed into such a fun, fairly chill little girl! She is more fussy than Kirra was at this stage, but it's still quite manageable! She has become quite social with her coos, smiles, and tracking. Eliana loves to be on the move and really only fusses when she is tired or hungry. Can't ask for more at this point! Sleeping is coming along...we've been on the go so much that she hasn't gotten a rhythm that works yet, so I'm not getting much sleep. Kirra continues to be such a great big sis...I'll write a separate post on things I've learned thus far being a stay-at-home mommy of two!

I love this kid!
I love this kid too!
Eliana's 2 month birthday spent at the beach!
Cousin Antonio...my cousin's son!

Marcos, my cousin, and his daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment